Senin, September 22, 2014

Live your Life

You are not life if your life is not up and down.
You don't grow if your problem not increases.
You can't become an adult if you can't face your problem with calm down and relax.
You can not become stronger if you never face a heavy life.
You can not understand real life if you don't step through this life.
You are not a human if you don't have God Who made you in this world.
You are just you are if you be whatever God wants you to be and if you stay strong to face the waves and storms of this life even though it is hard to pass.

"I find it's hard to go through life on this earth but I should still go ahead."

Yup, talking is easy and too hard for doing...Indeed I didn't see God but I still believe that God never leave me alone! Though sometimes it is hard to believe when I am in a bad situation, but what should I do? Only still believe.

2 komentar:

The Broken Christmas ~ Natal yang Hancur

Natal gak selalu harus meriah, Natal bisa sesederhana duduk di rumah bersama dan makan masakan yang enak buatan keluarga. Natal juga bisa te...